About Nucleon Security
Nucleon Security is a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions that help businesses protect their data and systems from online threats. We are a team of experts who are passionate about helping our clients stay safe and secure in an ever-evolving digital landscape.
We are looking for a highly skilled MDR Security Analyst to join our team. As an MDR Security Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring threats and creating response plans for all types of cyber attacks. You will work closely with our clients to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities in their systems and develop strategies to mitigate them. Your primary focus will be on managed detection and response (MDR), with a specific emphasis on Nucleon Security’s Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution.
- Monitor client systems for potential threats and vulnerabilities using Nucleon Security’s EDR solution
- Conduct threat hunting and incident response activities to detect, analyze, and respond to security incidents
- Develop and implement incident response plans and procedures for all types of cyber attacks
- Collaborate with our clients to provide guidance on cybersecurity best practices and to develop strategies to mitigate potential risks
- Keep up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigation techniques
- Provide regular reports to management and clients on the status of security incidents and response activities
- Work with other members of the Nucleon Security team to continuously improve our MDR capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in cybersecurity, with a focus on managed detection and response
- Strong understanding of cyber attack methodologies and common vulnerabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
If you meet the requirements for this position and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!