What is threat hunting and why we need it now ? Threat hunting designates all the activities conducted by a threat hunter or a cyberthreat analyst in order to find hidden persistent threats inside an organization’s infrastructure. Abnormal events such as a connection to an unknown server, access to a sensitive process memory or a DLL injection are some examples of what a [...]
Vanves, France October 15, 2020
Nucleon Security wants to accelerate the transition of small and medium companies and organisations from traditional antivirus to NextGen Endpoint Protection and EDR. To support this acceleration, Nucleon Security opens its partner program to professionals of all sizes without upfront fees or a selection criteria.
Taking into consideration the wide range of partners’ needs and specificites, Nucleon Security Partner Program team designed a program that adapts to each one of our future partners. The team innovated in all the operational aspects of the partnership program from the definition of the enrollement process to the global management of licences lifecycle.
Nucleon Security Partner Program is already running with partners from Europe and North Africa. Their identities will be disclosed soon in a dedicated press release.
The Partner Program offers a wide range of advantages:
- Complete turnkey multi-tenant cloud platform
- Integrated in-service support.
- Multiple endpoint protection products that suit companies and organisation of any size.
- Flexible billing (monthly of annually)
- Cumulative discounts for higher margins
- Flexible licensing options (pay-as-you-go or licences packages)
- No upfront fees for licenses and trainings
- Proven services portfolio based on nucleon security endpoint detection and response platform (EDR and EPP)
For more information or application, please visit the following page.
+33 1 73 07 18 41