Collection, loading and correlation of heterogeneous cyber security events
About Nucleon Security:
Nucleon Security stands at the forefront of cybersecurity solutions, dedicated to safeguarding businesses’ valuable data and systems from online threats. Our team comprises passionate experts committed to ensuring our clients’ safety and security in an ever-changing digital landscape.
About the Internship:
As an intern, you will join the R&D team and work on creating connectors with different cybersecurity solutions, SaaS and third-party applications, you will work on creating ETL for extracting data, transform it and then load it to the data lake for correlation jobs.
Our Tech Stack:
- Programming Languages: Python
- Storage: Azure datalake
- Compute: Databricks
- ETL orchestrator: Apache airflow
- Collaboration Platform: Gitlab
- Creating connectors with cybersecurity solutions, SaaS and third-party applications.
- Creating ETLs.
- Preforming correlations on the data.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Experience building ETLs.
- Passion and motivation for software development.
- Creativity and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux platform.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience in cloud computing mainly on Azure.
- 6 months internship
- Pre-employment internship
- Physical presence mandatory
At Nucleon Security, we value continuous learning, creativity, and collaboration. If you are enthusiastic about cybersecurity, possess the required skills, and are eager to contribute to cutting-edge projects, we welcome your application. Join us in making a significant impact on the world of cybersecurity while gaining valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic and supportive environment.